Tubs available for free next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
UltraCrete Tough Patch
Tough Patch grade is a rapid curing, permanent cold-lay surfacing material (PCSM) suitable for defect repairs, potholes, trench reinstatement, utility installations, patching in car parks, driveways and other local repairs. Ideally suited for use on bituminous /asphalt and cementitious paving and road substrates.
10mm grade also available first time permanent, emergency and temporary repairs in type 3 & 4 carriageways.
- Certified for use through the Product Assessment Scheme (PAS)
- First time permanent, emergency and temporary repairs in footpaths, foot ways and cycle tracks
- Minimal traffic management, labour and waste
- Rapid curing
- Instantly trafficable
- High deformation and rut resistance
- Can be cored after 24 hours
- Use in all weather
- Innovative reactive binder
- Skid and rut resistant
- Contains renewable binder materials
- Size: 25kg foil bag and 25kg bucket