UltraFloor Stick It 543 LVT Adhesive
UltraFloor Stick IT 543 is a pressure sensitive, water based, acrylic polymer dispersion and is used for bonding dimensionally stable Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT), PVC sheets, planks, and tiles in interior floorcovering installations.
UltraFloor Stick IT 543 is specifically suited for use in high temperature installations and areas of direct sunlight such as conservatories and glazed shop fronts. UltraFloor Stick IT 543 has superior shear resistance to minimise floorcovering shrinkage under heated conditions and offers excellent dimensional stability. Being a pressure sensitive adhesive, the bond is formed simply by application of pressure to marry the adhesive, applied to the subfloor, with the floorcovering. It also has excellent plasticiser migration resistance.
Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems. UltraFloor Stick IT 543 is very low emission and odour neutral.
- Very low emission, Emicode EC1 Plus
- High temperature resistance useful in areas of direct sunlight
- High shear resistance to minimise shrinkage of floorcoverings
- High bond strength when cured, hard set
- Place floorcovering into wet adhesive, no waiting time
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- Full cure 24 hours
- Apply floorcovering immediately
- Application tool: A2 serrated adhesive trowel
- Unit size: 10Kg