UltraScape Flowpoint Eco
UltraScape Flowpoint ECO grout exceeds all the requirements of the latest British Standard. It has been in use for over 20 years in a variety of project environments including public realm, landscaping and domestic.
UltraScape Flowpoint ECO offers the same benefits as flowpoint but contains 20% recycled material, significantly reducing the consumption of virgin aggregates and is ideal for schemes looking to achieve an ‘excellent’ CEEQUAL award, or where a BREEAM assessment is to be carried out.
- Contains recycled glass – reduces virgin aggregate use
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in 4 hours
- Rapid setting
- Exceptional bond strength
- Shrinkage compensated
- Mixes quickly on-site with water
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Economical to use
- Conforms to BS 7533
- Ideal for large-scale projects
- Available in charcoal and natural grey
- 25kg paper bags